Come Celebrate the Holidays in Ashland Wisconsin!
- 11/27/2021: Small Business Saturday! Go downtown and support the local businesses. 10am-5pm. Pictures with Santa at One on One Hair Designing, 516 West Main Street, Ashland from 2-4pm.
- 11/27/2021: Madeline Island Boutique at Madeline Island Museum 10am – 3pm. Jump-start your holiday shopping season at the Madeline Island Boutique, hosted at the Madeline Island Museum. Browse unique items crafted by local artisans and find the perfect gifts for everyone on your list. The museum gift shop is also open for shopping. Guests will enter the front door on Colonel Woods Ave. The event takes place in the Capser Gallery. The museum is fully accessible for our guests. There will be benches and chairs set up for guests to relax while they are shopping and visiting with vendors. A soup lunch served by the La Pointe School PTO is available for purchase, with proceeds supporting local school programming. Guests who make a purchase on the island can pick up a return ferry ticket at the museum, good for that day only. This event is free and open to the public. 715-747-2415, www.madelineisland.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 11/27/2021: “Hometown Holiday” in Glidden – From 11am to 4pm start at the GADC headquarters at the Jacobs Town Hall where you will receive all your information, raffle tickets, and Santa Run Cards for the day’s events; such as, the Craft Fair, music in the street all day, free Christmas family or individual photos, raffles, Santa Run from 11am -4pm featuring our local businesses and the Kids Beary Crafty Corner (held at the Assembly of God church in Glidden). Santa will be arriving around 2pm and the Santa Paws Parade will be starting at 5:15pm from the star on the hill to the Town Hall, followed by raffle drawing at the Jacobs Town Hall with a light show starting at 6pm to 8pm in the new Central Park. The Snowball Dance at Roxy’s Bar & Grill will start at 8pm. For more information contact 715-663-0338.
- 11/27/2021: City of Ashland’s 4th Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony will take place starting at 5:30 pm. Meet us in Pearson Plaza for a proclamation from Ashland’s mayor, Deb Lewis, the tree lighting countdown, caroling, kids activities, and refreshments. For more information call 715-682-7071.
- 12/4/2021: City of Ashland retail merchants host “Customer Appreciation Day.” Shop local and get bargains all day! Double points for Shop Small Win Big.
- 12/04/2021: Annual Butternut Christmas in the Village 10am-9pm. Downtown Business and Butternut Community Park will have vendors 10am-2pm. St. Paul’s Youth Group will be caroling in town all day. Punch card for Raffle – Pick up at Butternut Village Hall and return when done shopping by 2pm for a chance to win a basket filled with prizes. Cornhole Tournament at the Butternut Community Park at 2pm. Butternut Village Hall – Christmas Cookies & Hot Chocolate 2-4:30pm AND Tree Lighting ceremony & caroling at 4:30pm. Then live music at the Butternut Community Park 5-9pm For more information, call 715-769-3113.
- 12/04/2021: Garland City of the North Christmas Parade at 4:30pm on Historic Main Street, Ashland. Click here for a registration form. Questions call 715-682-2500.