Ashland County 4th of July Celebrations
City of Ashland 4th of 4th of July Celebrations
June 30 – July 2: Stipes Carnival on Depot Drive & BACC parking lot.
July 3: Cemetery Walk at St Agnes Cemetery, 2-4pm, rain alternate will be Our Lady of the Lake Catholic Church.
July 4: Ashland’s 4th of July Celebration:
- Parade at 11am on Main Street. Click here for parade registration form.
- The Lions club will be on the courthouse lawn cooking brats during the parade.
- GFWC Ashland Monday Club will be selling lemonade and cookies at Menard Park from 10am until the end of the parade.
- Ashland City Band at the Mesang Band Shell 8pm.
- Ashland Fire Run at 9:30pm on Historic Main Street.
- Ashland Fireworks display over Chequamegon Bay at approx. 10pm, from the Oredock
Clam Lake Fireworks
- July 1: Clam Lake Fireworks starting at dusk at the Clam Lake Community Club. For more information, visit www.clamlakewi.com. 715-638-0484.
Glidden 4th of July celebration
- July 4: Glidden 4th of July Parade & Celebration, Parade starts at 11am. food concessions at noon at Marion Park, Mellen @ Glidden pony league baseball game at 2:30pm, and fireworks are at dusk. For more information, visit www.gliddenwi.org. Sponsored by VFW Auxiliary.
Mellen 4th of July Weekend Events; For more information, call 715-274-2330, or visit www.mellenwi.com.
Saturday, July 1: Frog Jumping contest, time and location to be determined.
Sunday, July 2: Baseball Game, Mellen vs Glidden, 1:30 @ Memorial Field, Fayette Avenue Mellen.
Monday, July 3:
Food and Fun, Bingo, Beer and Brats Mellen City Garage, 402 2nd Ave, Mellen.
Live music Free Concert Featuring Contradiction, 7-11 p.m. Memorial Field, Fayette Avenue, Mellen, WI.
Tuesday, July 4:
Friends of the Library annual Bellringer, 2 mile and 5 mile , Check Facebook for details.
Fourth of July Parade Steps off at noon, location to be dertermined
Baseball game, 2pm at Memorial Field, Fayette Avenue, Mellen
Fireworks! at dusk on water tank hill
Madeline Island 4th of July Celebration
July 4: A Full Day of Events: The Madeline Island 4th of July celebration starts at 10:30 a.m. with a parade that includes entries from firetrucks and ambulances to family reunion marching units. Following the parade, there is a program on the village green in front of the Madeline Island Museum which includes the band, a choir, group singing of patriotic songs and speeches appropriate to the occasion. This is a not-to-be-missed program and also includes the awarding of all the parade trophies. Our spectacular fireworks begin at dark, which this far north is almost 10:00 p.m. The light show is synched to music, boats are out floating at anchor in the harbor, and the magic takes over. The fireworks truly are a community effort with fundraising to cover their cost taking place all year long. If you want to be a part of this event, make plans now. For more information about Madeline Island, please see our website at madelineisland.com, or call the office at 888-475-3386 or 715 -747-2801.