Ashland County 4th of July Celebrations
City of Ashland 4th of 4th of July Celebrations
July 1-4, 2022
Stipes Carnival on Depot Drive and the Bay Area Civic Center Parking lot. Carnival Hours: Friday, July 1, 3-10pm, Saturday, July 2, 11am-10pm, Sunday, July 3, 12noon to 10pm, and Monday, July 4th, 12-4pm (no wristband hours on July 4th).
Wristbands Hours: Cost of Wristbands: $20 per time block: Friday, July 1: 6–10pm; Saturday, July 2: 12–4pm & 6-10pm, Sunday 12-4pm. No wristbands on July 4th.
July 2, 2022 – NEW Ashland Fire Run at 9:30pm on Historic Main Street. Followed by Ashland Fireworks display over Chequamegon Bay at approx. 10pm, from the Oredock
07/04/2022 Ashland’s 4th of July Celebration:
- The Lions club will be on the courthouse lawn cooking brats during the parade.
- Parade at 11am on Main Street. Click here for parade registration form.
- Fly over – estimated time 12pm
- Cemetery Walk at Mt. Hope Cemetery, 2-4pm, rain alternate will be Saron Lutheran Church.
- Chequamegon Bay Jazz Collective Concert at the Mesang Band Shell 7:30pm.
Clam Lake Fireworks
- July 3: Clam Lake Fireworks starting at dusk at the Clam Lake Community Club. For more information, visit www.clamlakewi.com. 715-638-0484.
Glidden 4th of July celebration
- July 4: Glidden 4th of July Parade & Celebration, Parade starts at 11am. food concessions at noon at Marion Park, Mellen @ Glidden pony league baseball game at 2:30pm, and fireworks are at dusk. For more information, visit www.gliddenwi.org. Sponsored by VFW Auxiliary.
Mellen 4th of July Weekend Events; For more information, call 715-274-2330, or visit www.mellenwi.com.
- 9am – Coffee & Pastries in the Park, Gilman Park
- 10:30am – Frog-Jumping Contest, Gilman Park 715-274-8331,
- 11am – 4-Person Volleyball, Dusty’s Saloon– Register $20/team rules apply 715-274-9383
- 6pm – Free Throw Contest, Mellen School Courts 715-292-1509
- 7pm – Beer, Brats, & Bingo, Mellen City Garage
- 8 – 11:30am – Breakfast at the Ball Field, Memorial Park
- 1pm – Baseball Game Miners vs Glidden, Memorial Park
- 4 – 6pm – Bellringer Early Bird Pickup, Mellen Library
- 4– 10pm – Food and Craft Vendors, Gilman Park
- 5pm – Beanbag Tournament, Gilman Park. Bags provided no outside bags 715-292-1509 to register
- 7pm – Music by The Dweebs, Gilman Park, Bring your own chairs
- 8:30am – Bellringer Run/Walk, Main Street
- 9am – Kiddie Parade, Mellen School Courts 715-274-2136
- 10am – Money Scramble, Gilman Park 715-274-2136
- 11am – Roly Poly Feed, Mellen Fire Hall
- 12noon – 4th of July Parade- Line up Tannery Town 715-292-1509
- Fly over a little after 12pm
- After parade: Fire Truck Rides, Mellen Fire Hall
- 2pm – Baseball Game, Memorial Field
- Ozzie & Smoke vs Team Buck & Zak
- At Dusk – Fireworks, Water Tank Hill
Madeline Island 4thof July Celebration
July 4: A Full Day of Events: The Madeline Island 4th of July celebration starts at 10:30 a.m. with a parade that includes entries from firetrucks and ambulances to family reunion marching units. Following the parade, there is a program on the village green in front of the Madeline Island Museum which includes the band, a choir, group singing of patriotic songs and speeches appropriate to the occasion. This is a not-to-be-missed program and also includes the awarding of all the parade trophies. Our spectacular fireworks begin at dark, which this far north is almost 10:00 p.m. The light show is synched to music, boats are out floating at anchor in the harbor, and the magic takes over. The fireworks truly are a community effort with fundraising to cover their cost taking place all year long. If you want to be a part of this event, make plans now. For more information about Madeline Island, please see our website at madelineisland.com, or call the office at 888-475-3386 or 715 -747-2801.